Re: Biophony study

Subject: Re: Biophony study
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 15:26:26 -0800
Be happy to send it, Aaron. Right now, I'm off to St. Paul to give a
keynote speech and will be returning on Tuesday. Remind me then and
I'll do it. I just realized that the problem is that it is a 5 minute
stereo audio clip and a very large file to send from here since we're
still back in the late 20th Century on a land line. Do you have FTP
capability and some way to transfer the material?

Bernie