Re: Biophony Study

Subject: Re: Biophony Study
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 04:00:45 -0000
Thanks for this Bernie. Great work and an intrigue for me. I am still
thinking this all out.  And that may indeed take some time to filter
through in my mind for my geography.  This after all is not commonly
accepted stuff by henry on the corner.

rich

--- In  Wild Sanctuary <>
wrote:
> For those who would like to read a summary of the recent biophony
> study we did in Sequoia National Park for the National Park
Service,
> it can be found at the following Michigan State University URL:

<http://envirosonic.cevl.msu.edu/seki>http://envirosonic.cevl.msu.edu/
seki