Re: Have Website will Publish...

Subject: Re: Have Website will Publish...
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:51:27 -0000
I agree, a fun start Greg.

I doubt I could recall all my mic designs.  I know I have come a long
ways from my early pipe mics.  The designs have a basic evolution to
them and I was never big on keeping documentation of failures which I
have many more of.  I probably should document the ones that I still
recommend and use.  That is 6 different designs for stereo. Both "The
Blockhead" and the "Football on a Stick" are still being used.  A new
one is being finished now that may replace both and work better in
very high winds. But the expense will be a bit higher than most of
the things I have posted in the past.

Rich Peet

> Rich Peet has also made some great stereo mic adaptations, ones I
liked were
> the Blockhead and the Football Head.  He has them illustrated
somewhere.
> Remind us where, Rich!
>
> Vicki Powys
> Capertee Valley NSW
> Australia
>

> on 25/10/03 1:14 PM, Greg Winterflood at  wrote:

> > I now have a minimalist website going at
> >
> > http://www.users.bigpond.com/winterflood/index.html
> >
> > (I'm not sure yet how to make the above URL a hot link while
> > posting??)
> >
> > Walt asked for some photos of eucalypts. Haven't got that done yet
> > but will work on it.  I'm just getting the hang of the HTML and
FTP