Re: Have Website will Publish...

Subject: Re: Have Website will Publish...
From: "Greg Winterflood" <>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 05:53:51 -0000
Thanks Dan

I found out it happens automatically when I read my own post.

I guess Explorer 5 is aware of the differences between Australian
English and American English and lets you know that you might need a
plug-in to translate?? ;)

I've just been messing with my site and have added some photos of
the Simpson Desert.

It's a pleasant Saturday afternoon here in the Alice and my partner
Marg has just let me know that there is a new bird calling at the
feeder in the back yard.  I think I'd better go and wind up the
springs of the casette recorder!!!

I probably won't get much as Marg is repairing the broken wooden
front gate and is intermittantly powering up the power saw and drill.

Cheers

Greg