Re: Heading North

Subject: Re: Heading North
From: "ladyraven_69" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:44:03 -0000
Hi Bernie,

I have plans to head up to Yellowstone to try for some elk
recordings around the 21st of September.  I am hoping to also
get wolves and other animals.  I have never been to Yellowstone,
or anywhere in the area.  I live in Salt Lake City.

I just returned from Montana, where I visited a fellow nature
recordist, Pam Voth.  She had some lovely elk recordings from
Yellowstone(last fall) and some wonderful bison rut recordings
from this July/August.  I have encouraged her to join this list.

I have my gear together and was just thinking of posting to the
list community asking for suggestions on where to go in
Yellowstone.  I plan on sleeping in my van, as I am not an
experienced camper.

Any suggestions from you, or others, on the list will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Raven=20