Re: New Telinga model

Subject: Re: New Telinga model
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:37:49 -0400
Klas Strandberg wrote:
>>Forgot one detail, I use the gold pin version of those connectors, not
>>the silver. I also try to get the black capped ones, though for some
>>reason those are the hardest to find.
>>

> Yes, you'll get black Neutric plugs with golden pins.... always.

Details like avoiding bright objects do matter. While in Canada one of
the folks we visited told of sitting on the dock at their lake cabin and
dangling her feet in the water, with freshly painted toenails in a
fairly bright color.

She noticed a loon out on the lake a fair ways circling and looking
underwater. Soon it appeared at her feet underwater, took a good look
and left without ever surfacing. Just curious.