Re: using playback

Subject: Re: using playback
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:18:59 -0000
I doubt that you would go along with the concept of use of playback
for mistnetting songbirds and protending that the results have
anything to do with populations in reality.

I doubt that you teach your students to use playback inorder to
record sound of routine songbirds and to determine numbers of nest
sites in a rare breeding area.

I doubt that you advertise that your class teaches callback as a
selling point in your bird field classes.

Our University of MN does.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Barb Beck" <>

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/