Re: virus

Subject: Re: virus
From: Charles Bragg <>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:26:55 -0700
At 04:33 PM 6/8/2003 -0400, Walter Knapp wrote:

>I personally think windows machines should be banned from the internet
>until they clean up their act. And all internet servers need to virus
>check what's passing through them. That would solve the problem.

        Windoze serfs should not use Outlook Express - it's the target of most
virus attacks. For zero $ one can get Eudora for email and AVG anti-virus for
Little Billy. Then all we have to worry about is when the spam finally
overloads all the servers and we go back to using semaphore flags (see also
"Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte).

========
Chuck Bragg, Pacific Palisades, CA
Membership Chair