RE: wide spaced Omni's

Subject: RE: wide spaced Omni's
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:24:19 -0700
What kind of cable did you use Rich to connect the mics, was it screened
XLR or a copper insulated cable, I would think it wasn$B!G(Bt monster cable
being 50$B!G(B?
I have 2 monitors set up in my little studio here and they are about 8
ft apart, the stereo effect was pretty good on the Planes, Cranes and
loon sound byte and it certainly got the point across, I think 50$B!G(B is
just about right, sometimes in my experience you loose a little sense of
depth if you spread the mics more than 50$B!G(B, well done mate

Martyn