Re: Re: Son of Cheap stereo

Subject: Re: Re: Son of Cheap stereo
From: Gregory Kunkel <>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:20:18 -0800 (PST)
Walt
  The MZ-R70 does not have a line out, just two
headphone outputs that Sony recommends connecting to
stereo inputs with volume set to max. On the same
recording site I also connected my digital camcorder
to the SASS and I have transferred the audio/video by
means of Firewire to my computer. I'll post a sample
of the audio to my web page as soon as I figure out
how best to do that. The camcorder specs claim 16 bit
sound.

By the way, the video seems to show some larger,
darker frogs,(Leopards?) attacking the smaller pink
frogs (Wood?). Would this be normal?

I'll try your pillow method for testing self noise.

                   Greg Kunkel