RE: Sound editing & sonogram software on PC

Subject: RE: Sound editing & sonogram software on PC
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 19:11:29 -0800
If you go to the Cornell website you will find a sonogram program called
"Raven" ready for release the end of this month, it will cost around
$400 for a single license and for those willing to have a look at it,
there will be a downloadable demo version on the day of release, you
will only be able to use this for 10 mins at a time and I don't think
there will be a save menu with it, but yes, get use to using Cooledit
first, $400 is a lot of money...

Martyn