Re:Where did I go wrong?

Subject: Re:Where did I go wrong?
From: "Rich Peet <>" <>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:09:49 -0000
I use the MZ-R90 without a preamp switch as well as a MZ-R55 with one.
I find the MZ-R90 to be a compromise between the low and high
settings of the MZ-R55.  When I record with the MZ-R55 I set it at
high and if a very loud call comes in I can just flip the switch to
low.  That said I still prefer the MZ-R90 and use it much more but
that is personal taste.

I believe I have some recordings made with the 90 and 957 combo and
will look but without a doubt I have many very low noise recordings
using consumer md. I recall having traded my large dish for the 957
for an hour of experimentation in the field. I will try and post an
example of what I have on this combo when I return to my computer
with sound later today.

Rich Peet

--- In  "Dannie Carsen