Re: Spaced Omni's for Stereo + MKH110?

Subject: Re: Spaced Omni's for Stereo + MKH110?
From: "thorley_tom <>" <>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:14:54 -0000
Many, many thanks for all the responses so far to my  sudden
Plethora of posts.

Point taken about recording techniques/methods, I would still be
interested in hearing about peoples personal preferences.

> I would suggest if you are going to get into this that "The New
Stereo
> Soundbook" might be a nice book to have. It goes into details
about all
> sorts of setups without being too technically dense. I'd have to
> duplicate at least a couple chapters out of that to fully respond
> your questions. Here's a link:
> http://www.stereosoundbook.com/

Looks like a great book. Expensive, but I have made my order.

Thanks for the advice on the MKH 110. Now that I know it is
relatively easy to create a PSU, do you think =A3200 ($300 approx)
is a good price for one? (without rycote)

Tom