Re: new member

Subject: Re: new member
From: "Jeffrey D. Daub" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:16:57 -0700
Welcome to the group Tanya!

There are a few other musicians/ composers on the list too I believe,
sharing an interest in sound design and soundscapes.

I also use Digital Performer on a Mac G4 for most of my electronic music
composition efforts and sound design projects.

Good luck with your research and gathering efforts for putting together
a suitable recording setup. There are some amazing people on this list
from all over the world with a shared interest in recording ambient
sounds.

Best Regards,

Jeff Daub
Chico, CA