Re: New to list and interested in grasshoppers

Subject: Re: New to list and interested in grasshoppers
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:44:57 -0500
Hello--
I don't believe its over mod. It can happen with one critter on both
DAT and MD and is of course more evident with multiple singers.
Marty, any chance those saturated, hi, Hz's could cause some sort of
phasing distortion? Veljo, I assume you're not getting this
distortion, what medium do you record onto?  Thanks! Rob D.

  = = = = =