Re: Waterpoof enclosures

Subject: Re: Waterpoof enclosures
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 19:48:14 -0400
Marty Michener wrote:

> At 02:38 PM 7/5/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >That's where this is all
> >headed. Out into places where you can't really get out of the boat, and
> >at night...
> >
> >Walt
>
> . . .or get away from the two-hole makers . . . ;^(

Yep, life is fun! You gotta be careful down here about cruising under
branches and trees leaning out over the water or some friends may drop
in. And it's a reason for having two people in different kayaks.

One person I know carries a small kids canoe paddle just for flipping
those out of his canoe. I depend mostly on watching carefully. So far
I've not had that kind of fun.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:28 2005
Message: 20