canberrabirds

Swifts near Bungendore

To: 'Ace Frawley' <>, "" <>
Subject: Swifts near Bungendore
From: Nicki Taws via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:29:16 +0000

I was driving back from the southern highlands yesterday afternoon and near where the Hume Hwy crosses Paddy River saw a single White-tailed Needletail. I was driving so didn’t have the opportunity to look for more. It was about 4.30pm. Also the first one I’ve seen this season despite storm watching for much of the summer.

Cheers

Nicki Taws

0408 210736