canberrabirds

Correction RE: Australian Little Bittern 2024 compared to 2012

To: Canberra birds <>
Subject: Correction RE: Australian Little Bittern 2024 compared to 2012
From: Wallaces via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 01:11:02 +0000

Due to a formula error and me not having any idea how much small fish weigh, please ignore the paragraph in my previous message about the weight of the prey consumed as it is incorrect. I will clarify the estimate when I have educated myself more on the weight of small fish and I am happy with the numbers.

Steve