canberrabirds

Southern Kelly's swamp at Jerrabomberra Wetlands

To: "Fokker, Miriam" <>
Subject: Southern Kelly's swamp at Jerrabomberra Wetlands
From: Rob Geraghty via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 01:19:10 +0000
Hi Miriam! Thanks! I for one would donate towards the construction of a hide. I'd also donate toward the installation of clearer signs about running and cycling in the area. The hide would be a great location for observation and photography of the birds. At the moment it's hard to count the birds and harder to photograph them while obeying the signage and giving them the expected room. Of course when the swamp dries out again, that potential hide will be less useful, except that it has a good view across the pond.