canberrabirds

Has eBird made people selfish with sightings?

To: Martin Butterfield <>, shorty <>
Subject: Has eBird made people selfish with sightings?
From: kevingwenyth <>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 23:47:26 +0000
I'm not part of COG, though was for one year.  I never attended meetings, as they coincided with another activity on mine.

However,  we see the emails and, like Shorty, have used specific info to enable us to see unusual birds.

Such details of specific locations are now rare, I also notice, and some requests by me for more info are ignored.

Gwenyth Bray

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.