canberrabirds

Why don't cuckoos...

To: Con Boekel <>
Subject: Why don't cuckoos...
From: Martin Butterfield <>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 07:48:19 +0000
Overcrowding is one form of homelessness.  Please report to the Salvos!

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 at 18:43, Con Boekel <> wrote:
Mark

I have been sleeping in a tent in Turner (not homeless - overflow from
extended families visiting for Xmas!)  and can attest that Koels are
calling well past dusk and well before dawn. But not in the small hours.

I can't recall hearing the 'koh ell' call at all this season.

regards

Con

List manager: David McDonald, email <>