canberrabirds

RE: Two Painted Snipe seen at Lake George (on behalf of Mark Clayton) [S

To: "'Perkins, Harvey'" <>, "" <>
Subject: RE: Two Painted Snipe seen at Lake George (on behalf of Mark Clayton) [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 07:50:26 +0000

Thanks to Lori and Harvey and also to Richard Allen who actually got on to Lori after I phoned him. The birds were still there this afternoon as David McDonald has noted - Kay and I met him there at around 5:30 pm on our way back from the coast. I suggest going out in the morning when the light will be much better, this afternoon was a bit hazy and the sun was in a not so good position. Those on my Facebook “friends” site received a photo that Kay took when I first saw them at 10:14 this morning.

I will put in a Rarities form, or at least Kay’s photo, to the Rarities Panel.

Cheers,

Mark