canberrabirds

Field guides

To: Anthony Overs <>
Subject: Field guides
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:38:41 +1100
For those who like digital guides, but like Anthony aren't a huge fan of the pictures in Morecombe, there is an app for the Pizzey and Knight field guide in the final stages of production at the moment, which will hopefully be an exciting opportunity to overcome the large size of the Pizzey guide by keeping it on your phone in your pocket.  Details of the app are here: http://www.gibbonmm.com.au/.  I should note I own the Morecombe app and am very happy with it, but looking forward to having the excellent pictures and text of Pizzey with me in the field also.

Now if they would just release an electronic version of HANZAB I'd be set!

Cheers,
Chris