canberrabirds

Hunting in NSW National Parks

To: <>
Subject: Hunting in NSW National Parks
From: "Rod's Gardening" <>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 23:22:45 +1100

I have received the following comment in response to my posting of 7 February on the above topic:

I interpret your story as a positive one towards the role of shooting. Is that what you intended?

Well, just to clear the air for anyone who took the trouble to read my posting, that was certainly NOT my intention.  I was merely recounting an incident that I happened to get caught up in.  To me it's a scary thought that, while you are out there quietly enjoying your own activity be it running, cycling, bird watching or simply enjoying the bush, there is someone around discharging a heavy duty firearm.  I have absolutely no desire to have that threat hanging over my head every time I enter a national park.  I'm sure this view would be shared by the majority.

Cheers

Rod
Rod's Garden Maintenance

Tel.  0407 456 330