canberrabirds

FW: Little Bittern

To: COG-L <>, Lindsay Hansch <>
Subject: FW: Little Bittern
From: Jane Gregor <>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:41:20 +0000

If the bird was found in the ACT,, it should be taken to RSPCA. Wildcare are for wildlife located in NSW.

--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 6/11/12 18:56 Lindsay Hansch wrote:

Postscript to my message below.  Wildcare have called back and it appears their bird person is away.  I have been advised to drop it off to West Queanbeyan Vet tomorrow and they will take care of it.  I would be much happier if the bird was to go to someone who knew what they were doing.  I dropped an injured  Black Falcon to the local vet a few years ago and they promptly euthanized it.

Regards

Lindsay