canberrabirds

Honeyeater migration

To: Chris Davey <>
Subject: Honeyeater migration
From: Lindell <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:31:38 +1000
Out at the Thawa Sandwash Sunday morning I watched a flock of 30+ Honeyeaters passing up the river corridoor (south). I don't know what type they were as didn't get much time to focus. Waited for more but that was the extent of it - could have been because of the light shower coming across from Namadgi.
Also at least 20 Red Wattle birds passed over head along the Monaro Highway up the hill before to turnoff to Thawa.

Lindell