canberrabirds

Honeyeater migration

To: "'Ken Macleay'" <>, "'Canberra Birds'" <>
Subject: Honeyeater migration
From: "Lindsay Hansch" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:24:37 +1000

Thanks, Ken.  I sat on top of Isaacs Ridge the weekend before last watching HEs and I noted that they were reluctant to fly between the southern three towers.  In every case the flock of HE would pause short of the towers and then fly north or south around them before resuming their track down over Mugga Station.

Lindsay