canberrabirds

Rufous Songlark

Subject: Rufous Songlark
From: "Nicholas Talbot" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:58:37 +1000
Hi,
I was at Campbell Park on Sunday the 9th and saw an immature bird of prey in a dead tree near the car park. It was a Hobby and I managed to get a video of it. I assume it was the same bird. I'm happy to try to email the file to anyone interested, although I'm not sure if that will work. On the same walk I saw Leaden Flycatcher, Varied Sittella, Dusky Woodswallow, Noisy Friarbird and Rufous Whistler among others. I also heard White-throated Gerygone.
All the best,
Nick