birding-aus

The Atlas and Yet another listing app!

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: The Atlas and Yet another listing app!
From: Jenny Spry <>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:18:03 +1100
Hi all,

I am sure Andrew will be able to give more accurate information on this but
I have the same problem as Peter, my data from 2010 hasn't been put up yet
either. A possible reason is that every data sheet or digital lodgement is
checked for accuracy of the sightings before it is uploaded. Maybe they are
just running behind.

cheers

Jenny
http://jenniferspryausbirding.blogspot.com.au/

On 17 October 2014 13:05, Peter Shute <> wrote:

> I believe the birdata web site isn't directly linked to the Atlas
> database, so new data doesn't show up until they refresh it. I asked in
> 2010 why my data wasn't showing up, and was told they were due to do an
> upload soon. Unless I'm doing something wrong, it's still not showing on
> the maps.
>
> Peter Shute

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list