birding-aus

Bird list database

To: Lawrie Conole <>
Subject: Bird list database
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 11:33:19 +1100
Lawrie and other Mac users out there,

As a Mac user, may I suggest Bento? I use it for recording my sightings. It allowed me to quickly make up a database to record what I want from my sightings and to make up various lists, e.g. Life, World, Australia, Elbonia etc. It does not have all the bells and whistles of its big brother Filemaker, it works for me, and at $79.00 is easy on the pocket.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford