birding-aus

Lapstone Birds

To: "Mike Simpson" <>
Subject: Lapstone Birds
From: "Evan Beaver" <>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:24:42 +1100
Just a very small correction Mike. Rather than the 'several hundred
metres higher altitude' it's more like 50m. I guess it's inproportion
though; if we're going to insist on calling them Blue Mountains when
the rest of the world thinks they're a quaint chain of hills...

Evan

Who's going overseas soon in search of some proper mountains.