birding-aus

Vanishing House Sparrow wrap-up

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: Vanishing House Sparrow wrap-up
From: "crompton" <>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:34:48 +1100
It takes all of 2 seconds to lose the sceptisism, i saw a white cheecked rosella land on my neighbours roof, and it took an instant before mynahs chased it away for no good reason
regards G.Crompton

p.s I know its petty but i think i noticed sombody else take credit for this sparrow thread i started......once again i know its petty, its just its such a good topic with lots of imput from everyone..