birding-aus

Bird Names

To: "David Stowe Photography" <>, "Dave Torr" <>
Subject: Bird Names
From: "Bill Stent" <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:40:38 +1000
Woah, David, don't crack it because of me.

My wife and I travelled (gently) round Australia in our own 75 series SWB LandCruiser troopie (an unbeatable vehicle) a few years ago, and while we've now sold it, it doesn't stop me from using my dad's on a regular basis.

Yes, I was in jest, yes I was making sweeping generalisations, and yes you should keep contributing.

Bill