birding-aus

Bird Names

To: Bill Stent <>, Dave Torr <>
Subject: Bird Names
From: David Stowe Photography <>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:49:20 +1000
I must also add that It is a great thing to see how freely the majority of people give information on best birding locations and trip planning help etc. I don't want to give the impression that I have a negative view towards the entire forum, rather the opposite. And as a relatively new birder I have learnt quite a bit.
It's just that the 4wd is a bit of the old "red rag" to me.
And like all groups there are those that abuse their interest and tear up the landscape but there ARE those that don't.

David Stowe