birding-aus

Heavily tinted car windows + birding

To: "" <>
Subject: Heavily tinted car windows + birding
From: Penny Brockman <>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 04:32:09 +0000
Many years ago in England the Automobile Association carried out a study
of whether white cars heated up more slowly or faster than dark coloured
cars.  The result was that white cars heated up more slowly but
eventually it didn't matter the colour of your car, they all achieved
much the same temperature inside.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>