birding-aus

The Decline of BA

To: Paul Dodd <>
Subject: The Decline of BA
From: Michael Tarburton <>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:30:24 +0000
G’day Pau;

All of those negative comments are irrelevant to the majority of readers who
appreciate the positives of most of those points. Some people do not understand
tolerance, or even see other peoples interests.

Keep looking, keep recording, and keep posting.

With thanks

Prof Mike Tarburton

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list