birding-aus

Ken Simpson

To: "'Denise Goodfellow'" <>, "'David Clark'" <>
Subject: Ken Simpson
From: "Stephen Ambrose" <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 09:39:47 +1000
Once again, we have lost a great Australian ornithologist from the 20th
Century.  A great educator and mentor to people of all ages who had an
interest in birds, through his written works, talks, classes and excursions,
and one-to-one interactions with individuals.  I also join others who knew
him personally in saying that he was a very nice man and a true gentleman.

Stephen Ambrose
Ryde, NSW