birding-aus

Ken Simpson

To: brian fleming <>
Subject: Ken Simpson
From: David Clark <>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:20:40 +1000
Very sad news indeed!

I knew Ken in a very different context; his fieldwork on Aboriginal sites
in the area that was to be flooded by the construction of the Chowilla
Dam.  That's the Murray River floodplain around the Victoria-New South
Wales-South Australia borders.

He was a very good teacher, a very competent technician and a good person
to boot.

Cheers

David