birding-aus

swooping seagulls broome

Subject: swooping seagulls broome
From: Gary Wright <>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 14:37:10 +0800
I had a reply from Tony Ashton(I don't think it went to birding-aus as
well) which indicated he had been swooped by  seagulls when running whilst
wearing brief black shorts and shirtless or light t shirt.  Well, my shorts
certainly aren't brief but the rest fits.  They are black and I run
shirtless.  I have just changed to black having worn blue previously, so
maybe.

Gary