birding-aus

Night Parrots and slander

To: "" <>
Subject: Night Parrots and slander
From: Alastair Smith <>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 12:29:26 +1100
There are some people who have recently posted to Birding-Aus who would not
believe John Young even if he presented a living specimen of the night parrot
in a cage. To those people, I don't care what you think, but I do care when you
use this forum to denigrate the reputation of somebody who has spent 17,000
hours looking for and finding the night parrot.

May I suggest you use your time more constructively in finding your own
evidence rather than demanding that evidence should be presented to you.

Regards
Alastair

Sent from my iPad