birding-aus

Avian Hybrids

To: Stephen Ambrose <>
Subject: Avian Hybrids
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:04:41 +1100
Very strange - that is what  did before and I can see pages up to 123 and
then the next one it shows is 181! Maybe - and this is a pure guess - they
show different people different pages. After all they cannot presumably
show the entire book for copyright reasons so perhaps what I get is
different to what you get?

Just tested on my wife's PC using Firefox (I use Chrome as a browser).
Basically the same pages available there except that the ones from 124 to
180 do not show at all on my PC but on hers they show as blank pages with a
message that the page is not available for viewing!

WOuld be interested to know what other people are getting!