birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:05:05 +1030
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, November 5, 2012 to Sunday, November 11, 2012:

Area: SA

Date: Sunday, November 4, 2012

Location: Point Sturt Peninsula

Tawny Frogmouth (Podargus strigoides) (2) A fledgling bird seen sitting in a
Mallee Box with its parent. They've been resident a couple of years now and
it's great to know they've bred for the first time!

Reported by: Nathaniel Doecke on Monday, November 5, 2012