birding-aus

Fwd: Keep Hunters Out of New South Wales Parks

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Fwd: Keep Hunters Out of New South Wales Parks
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 17:13:30 +1000
Peter

As we all know, duck hunters (at least in Vic) have a list of species they
can shoot and a bag limit, and as we all know they are very restrained,
make sure they are aiming at the right species and stop as soon as they
have reached the bag limit.

I am sure our NSW friends will be just as restrained!

Dave