birding-aus

Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: FYI=Clive Palmer on Bimblebox yesterday

Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: FYI=Clive Palmer on Bimblebox yesterday
From: Grahame Rogers <>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 05:55:07 +1000
See the email from Bimblebox Nature Refuge below. The issue of mining in a Nature Refuge calls for a strong response.

Grahame Rogers| Convenor

BirdLife Southern Queensland
44 Emu Creek Road, Crows Nest, QLD 4355
T07 4698 1727
<> | birdlife.org.au <http://birdlife.org.au>

ABN 75 149 124 744

Hello everyone
The heat is on
When they are scared, they lie!
I have just heard the

http://blogs.abc.net.au/queensland/2012/05/clive-palmer-showman-or-savvy.html?site=brisbane&program=612_morning

podcast (go to 19min and 20'') and I am outraged and amazed of how
many lies Palmer can pack up in such a short time!

We were ready to dismiss it as 'Palmer's usual lies' to obtain what he
wants, that is the Mining Lease, so by bad mouthing Bimblebox yet
again (he has done it before) ppl will start to believe in the lie,
thus giving him the ‘social licence’ to destroy it. The problem is
that the perception that ppl will have of Bimblebox now could change.

Paola