birding-aus

New Grasswren Species

To: "'martin cachard'" <>, <>, "'birding-aus threads'" <>
Subject: New Grasswren Species
From: "Jeff Davies" <>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:50:03 +1100
I think I should have explained more clearly, the important thing to realize
is that the Western and Thick-billed are not actually on the ranges but on
the flat country.
I was just continuing on from Richards original post by saying he should
have gone to the Flinders not the Gawlers, neither species are actually on
the hills although they can be very close by. When I said Flinders I
actually meant adjacent places like Lyndhurst which sits at the top of that
range.
Short-tailed GW however is actually on the slopes of both ranges and nowhere
else.

Cheers Jeff.