birding-aus

Balanagara ???

To: Mark Pearce <>
Subject: Balanagara ???
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:55:06 +1100
You just don't get it - I - and many other members of the Birding-Aus
community - object to our names making it on to your mailing list. As far
as I know none of us signed up and we do not know how our names were
collected. I suspect you have done more damage to your cause by the bad
publicity that you are getting than you will gain in donations - I would
certainly urge all my fellow Birding-Ausers to boycott the company.