birding-aus

Hoopoe - Carbon emissions

To: "Geoff Price" <>, "John Harris" <>, "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Hoopoe - Carbon emissions
From: "Alan Gillanders" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:14:32 +1000
Not sure who the stakeholders with bottomless pockets are [actually I could name a couple] but us shareholders have been waiting for some years now to hear that the cheque is in the mail.

Still I would also direct my dollars in a more personal manner.

Alan
From: "Geoff Price" <>

One thing is for sure, I won't be paying any useless Qantas carbon neutral nonsense now we have the carbon tax. Not that I would anyway - I certainly would not trust Qantas and its overpaid CEO to ensure that money paid as a "carbon offset" actually goes anywhere but straight into the bottomless pockets of Qantas stakeholders.