birding-aus

afo

To: Ross Macfarlane <>, Shirley Cook <>, Messages Birding-aus <>
Subject: afo
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 16:05:35 +1100
Ross, can you please clarify what you mean by "things the researchers don't
always see"?  Do you mean that amateurs approach things differently and
therefore might notice things that a researcher might not?  Or that there are
more amateurs, and therefore they're likely to notice things that a researcher
wouldn't notice simply because they aren't there?

As for Vic Babbler articles being less accessible, why not send them to
Wingspan instead?  If people don't see them in Babbler, they certainly aren't
going to see them in AFO, which it appears most people don't subscribe to.

Peter Shute