birding-aus

Re: Barbary Doves in Adelaide

To: "'brian fleming'" <>, "'Greg Little'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: Barbary Doves in Adelaide
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 15:37:22 +0930
Anthea is correct about the ducks, and I suspect she will be proved
correct about the doves. I know of no action being taken to eradicate
the doves, and as others have suggested, the general public like these
pretty birds around their houses and gardens so certainly no politicians
is going to pursue the issue - Oh dear, might lose a few votes.