birding-aus

bird intelligence

To: "'John Tongue'" <>, "'Wendy'" <>
Subject: bird intelligence
From: "Andrew Bell" <>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 20:18:02 +0930
I have lived with rainbow lorikeets in the family and they had very
different and very consistant behaviours towards different members of human
members of the household, which amongst other things determined who could
invade their space to clean it without being painfully attacked.

I guess there are many things that are generally known to many which has
never been "published".

Andrew Bell
Katherine